I am absolutely thrilled to be able to offer face to face hypnobirthing classes in Melbourne in April 2021.
If you are pregnant and expecting your little one in May, June or July this is the perfect class for you.
It’s so great that you want to learn hypnobirthing. I have used the techniques myself and truly believe it’s the best possible preparation for a calm and positive birth experience.
I am really passionate about teaching the Hypnobirthing Australia™ Positive Birth Program because it is a complete Childbirth Education course, which gives both the knowledge AND practical techniques you need to approach your birth feeling excited and confident.
The Hypnobirthing Australia™ Positive Birth Program includes:
- 12 hours of small group classes for the birthing mother and birth partner.
- Modern and relevant HypnoFolio of Resources, including course handouts, practice materials and visualisations.
- Deep relaxation/self hypnosis tracks (4 long play tracks) with self-hypnosis, music and affirmations.
- eBook ‘little book of hypnobirthing’.
- Practice video ‘Rehearsal for Birth’.
- Additional support from me right up until your birth.
The course is a 12 hour program which is broken into 4 units, and is taught over two full days 10am – 5pm. I recommend starting the course anywhere between 20 and 33 weeks. If your due date is sooner, or the times don’t suit you we can also discuss private sessions.
The details for the April 2021 course are:
DATES: Saturday 10th and Saturday 17th April 2021
TIME: 10am – 5pm each day
LOCATION: My Wellness Chiropractic, 1036 Heidelberg Road, Ivanhoe
The course fee includes:
- 12 Hours of Face-to-Face group tuition
- Over $100 worth of Certified Hypnobirthing Australia Materials including: comprehensive folio of resources; two practice mp3s; ebook “Little Book of Hypnobirthing”; home study videos.
- Ongoing support with me until your birth
The cost for group classes is $550.
The cost is per couple – it is highly recommended that you do the course with your partner / a birth support person. One of the best things about the course is that it involves your partner and gives practical things for them to do to help and support you.
I look forward to sharing this beautiful way of birthing with you!