Now taking bookings for the Positive Birth Program in October and November 2020 – classes online via Zoom.
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope you are enjoying this special time in your life.
It’s so great that you want to learn hypnobirthing. I have used the techniques myself and truly believe it’s the best possible preparation for a calm and positive birth experience.
I am really passionate about teaching the Hypnobirthing Australia™ Positive Birth Program because it is a complete Childbirth Education course, which gives both the knowledge AND practical techniques you need to approach your birth feeling excited and confident.
The Hypnobirthing Australia™ Positive Birth Program includes:
- 12 hours of small group classes for the birthing mother and birth partner.
- Modern and relevant HypnoFolio of Resources, including course handouts, practice materials and visualisations.
- Deep relaxation/self hypnosis tracks (4 long play tracks) with self-hypnosis, music and affirmations.
- eBook ‘little book of hypnobirthing’.
- Practice video ‘Rehearsal for Birth’.
- Additional support from me right up until your birth.
The course is a 12 hour program which is broken into 4 units, and is taught over two full days 10am – 5pm. I recommend starting the course anywhere between 20 and 33 weeks. If your due date is sooner, or the times don’t suit you we can also discuss private sessions.
I will be teaching two upcoming small group Zoom classes which you can choose from:
OCTOBER: Saturday 3rd and Saturday 10th October 2020 from 10am – 5pm each day.
NOVEMBER: Saturday 14th and Saturday 21st November 2020 from 10am – 5pm each day.
The course fee includes:
- 12 Hours of Face-to-Face group tuition
- Over $100 worth of Certified Hypnobirthing Australia Materials including: comprehensive folio of resources; two practice mp3s; ebook “Little Book of Hypnobirthing”; home study videos.
- Ongoing support with me until your birth
The cost for online group classes is $495.
The cost is per couple – it is highly recommended that you do the course with your partner / a birth support person. One of the best things about the course is that it involves your partner and gives practical things for them to do to help and support you. I strongly encourage all mums to bring a support person with them as there is so much valuable information for them too.
I keep the Zoom classes small so that we can still enjoy lots of interaction, getting to know each other, and so that all couples get the chance to ask questions and personalise everything you learn to suit your birthing circumstances. Please do not delay in enrolling for these classes.
To complete your online enrolment, please click on the link and select your course (October or November), enter your details and make your $150 deposit payment. October/November 2020 Enrolment Form.
I look forward to sharing this beautiful way of birthing with you!