Congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope you are enjoying this special time in your life.
It’s so great that you want to learn hypnobirthing. I have used the techniques myself and truly believe it’s the best possible preparation for a calm and positive birth experience.
I am really passionate about teaching the Hypnobirthing Australia™ Positive Birth Program because it is a complete Childbirth Education course, which gives both the knowledge AND practical techniques you need to approach your birth feeling excited and confident.
The Hypnobirthing Australia™ Positive Birth Program includes:
- 12 hours of small group classes for the birthing mother and birth partner.
- Modern and relevant HypnoFolio of Resources, including course handouts, practice materials and visualisations.
- Deep relaxation/self hypnosis tracks (4 long play tracks) with self-hypnosis, music and affirmations.
- eBook ‘little book of hypnobirthing’.
- Practice video ‘Rehearsal for Birth’.
- Additional support from me right up until your birth.
The course is a 12 hour program which is broken into 4 units, which is taught over two full days 10am – 5pm. I recommend starting the course anywhere between 20 and 33 weeks. If your due date is sooner, or the times don’t suit you we can also discuss private sessions.
I will be teaching two upcoming small group face to face classes which you can choose from:
JULY: Balwyn Community Centre – Sunday 12th July and Sunday 19th July.
AUGUST: Greythorn Community Hub, Balwyn North – Sunday 2nd August and Sunday 9th August.
The course fee includes:
- 12 Hours of Face-to-Face group tuition
- Over $100 worth of Certified Hypnobirthing Australia Materials including: comprehensive folio of resources; two practice mp3s; ebook “Little Book of Hypnobirthing”; home study videos.
- Ongoing support with me until your birth
The cost for group classes is $550.
The cost is per couple – it highly recommended that you do the course with your partner / a birth support person. One of the best things about the course is that it involves your partner and gives practical things for them to do to help and support you. I strongly encourage all mums to bring a support person with them as there is so much valuable information for them too.
I look forward to sharing this beautiful way of birthing with you!